Question Azure VPN Tunnel using Openvpn Access Server

Ok guy, i gave up to fix this issue and now i will ask for your help.

I have and VPN Tunnel with an OpenVPN Access server on Azure.

The tunnel is up and from my local side i can comunicate with my azure VMs (Ping, RDP, SSH, all the good stuff)

The problem is in the way back, from any machine in the azure side i cant communicate with my local network.

Have any of you ever configured an VPN Tunner with azure that worked? If yes, can you give me a little help?

I tried everything, configure routing in so many diferent ways in both sides that i cant even remember what i already tried.
    It's still working on the Local > Azure direction.

Thanks for your help.

Untangler

Is the local network exported?

Master Untangler

Do you mean when you rdp into the vm in Azure you can't see a printer or a device on the "local" network ?
    Started Youtube Channel, Have a question about Untangle Ask me : jason @ jasonslab.ca
    https://www.youtube.com/c/jasonslabvideos << Please like and subscribe, helps me out !!

Quote Originally Posted by donhwyo View Post
    Is the local network exported?
    I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Can you explain a litle bit?

Quote Originally Posted by dashpuppy View Post
    Do you mean when you rdp into the vm in Azure you can't see a printer or a device on the "local" network ?
    No, in my local network i'm able to ping/access all the vms in Azure, but in my vms in azure i'm not able to ping/access my local network servers/computers.

It looks like i am missing some routing rule, but i tried add the rules in many diferent ways in both sides with no luck.

I will try to make a more detaled post about my environement and the configs.

Ok Guys.

Never mind, i found the problem.

I had a filter rule that blocked the comunication and i had a bad config on the OpenVPN Access Server.

Now everything works as planned.

If possible this thread can be closed with no problem.

Master Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by fabioteixei View Post
    Ok Guys.

Never mind, i found the problem.

I had a filter rule that blocked the communication and i had a bad config on the OpenVPN Access Server.

Now everything works as planned.

If possible this thread can be closed with no problem.
    Glad you got it all resolved, if I had some spare $$ id buy a azure subscription and try some of these things. Over time I guess.

One thing in the works this year is to put a Untangle FW in the cloud and video the whole process & then connect clients to it, and show the full process.
    Started Youtube Channel, Have a question about Untangle Ask me : jason @ jasonslab.ca
    https://www.youtube.com/c/jasonslabvideos << Please like and subscribe, helps me out !!

Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by fabioteixei View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Can you explain a litle bit?
    I think you found it. Basically you need to tell the openvpn server what it shares.
    dashpuppy likes this.