Virus Blocker was not detecting a Trojan that it detected one month before.

I got one email form EG EXPORT & IMPORT <export@ausgs.com> with subject "URGENT ORDER" and attachment URGENTE_ORDER.zip with URGENTE_ORDER.exe inside.

This was checked by Virus Blocker and found no virus, after getting this on my email, Kaspersky checked it and found UDS:Exploit.Win32.BypassUAC.sb trojan.

Virus Blocker had found virus in same email and attachmend on October 16th and fail to find it November 16th. Yesterday I sent a virus's sample to BitDefender and today Virus Blocker finds it as an Trojan Generic.
I think it is the same virus as previous month or perhaps a new variant, thanks to my Kasperksy Internet Security that it detected on time but Virus Blocker missed it all.


Here is the timeline.

October 16th, 2018
The attached message from EG EXPORT & IMPORT <export@ausgs.com>
was found to contain the virus "Exploit.RTF-ObfsObjDat.Gen".
The infected portion of the message was removed by Virus Blocker.

November 16th, 2018
No virus detected.

November 17th, 2018
The attached message from EG EXPORT & IMPORT <export@ausgs.com>
was found to contain the virus "Trojan.GenericKD.40763507".
The infected portion of the message was removed by Virus Blocker.

Here are more virus details:
You may check in virus total as the forum does not allows me to enter URLs.