Question No web filter lite?

I just installed Untangle v14.0.1 this morning and I was looking for Web Filter Lite, but am only seeing Web Filter. I could've swore a year or two ago there was a Web Filter Lite. Is it gone completely, or am I just not remembering correctly?

Thanks!

Nope, Web Filter Lite went away ages ago, it was replaced by Web Monitor.

Web Filter Lite could only handle HTTP traffic, and was largely useless. Web Monitor gives you all the categorization of Web Filter, just no controls. So you can see what people are doing with it.
    f1assistance likes this.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Wait, now I'm really confused - there is a 'Web Filter' (says 'Free Trial. Expires in 14 days') app installed on the system, but I see no Web Monitor installed, or available to install.

I guess you're saying just the Web Filter Lite went away, but the Web Filter is still here? Cuz it's here on this system I just installed. But yeah, no Web Monitor.

I'm sorry, I just decided to go into the 'policies' area, and Web Monitor was available to install from there. That is really strange how you have to go into the policies area while all the other apps are available in the 'apps' area.

You can't install Web Monitor in the same policy if you already have Web Filter installed.
    Web Filter is a superset of Web Monitor.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Ooohh, I see. OK, thank you guys.