Default Web Filter using UT's IP instead of Hostname

Hello, I have a minor problem with Web Filter.

I've installed a proper SSL certificate (Let's Encrypt) which is tied to the domain name that I've assigned to UT. I can visit the UT Admin page using HTTPS no problem. However, apps like Web Filter still sends users to its non-encrypted private IP, which creates browser security warnings. I've set Config->Network->Hostname to "Use Hostname", but that doesn't appear to affect Web Filter.

How can I force web filter to use UT's hostname and use SSL (When redirecting from SSL)?

Clarification: Web Filter IS working, I just want to make sure that if anyone goes to a blocked HTTPS page, that they don't get confused with security warnings and see the UT Web Filter 'blocked' page instead.

Update: SSL inspector was turned off, I turned it on and so far I haven't encountered any SSL errors. I'll test this further once I'm home (Can only test while on my phone at work).

Quote Originally Posted by SeanATron View Post
    How can I force web filter to use UT's hostname and use SSL (When redirecting from SSL)?
    You can't. It does not matter either way since the browser is giving an SSL error is the redirect page (block page) is not the page requested (example google.com).
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Quote Originally Posted by jcoffin View Post
    You can't. It does not matter either way since the browser is giving an SSL error is the redirect page (block page) is not the page requested (example google.com).
    The SSL error is because the name doesn't match the certificate. It redirects without issue. Since 192.168.1.1 != hostname, it creates an SSL error.