Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks for checking.

mybell.bell.ca is the address for Bell Canada used by their iPad application to check usage, billing,etc. The content is all produced by Bell and users have no control. This is Canada’s biggest telecom provider so it is puzzling to me why “Web Filter blocked http://mybell.bell.ca/ (Phishing/Fraud)”.
    I am throwing in the towel on this. By whatever means I will stop the emails notifications.
    Thanks again for checking this out!

Master Untangler

Interesting. Zvelo must be in error then with its personal pages and blogs categorization for mybell.bell.ca.

False positives are positively frustrating.

Yes I am getting multiple notifications ever couple of minutes.

I deleted the app until things are sorted out as I can get similar usage and billing info via another app.
    I just checked Zevlo and it now is categorized differently.465B5A29-06E5-454F-9CA7-DC2B1FCB1A92.png
    Last edited by atomicboy; 07-03-2019 at 05:59 PM.

I thought I would revisit mybell.bell.ca to see if the categorization had changed and it has. I received 8 email notifications following one attempt to access the website. Zevlo has changed yet again ....

7136C012-BA82-4617-972B-85AAD007441C.png

As before, I am getting ongoing email notifications due to a one time attempt at accessing mybell.bell.ca. I cleared the Category Cache in Web Filter after about 20 email notifications. Will see if that stops them.

Master Untangler

If the categorization changes, the interaction with the Alert Rules changes. Rule 13 no longer applies. We're probably seeing rule 9 or 10 at work.

EDIT: The persistence of this categorization at least suggests the possibility that this isn't a false positive. Have you contacted Bell Canada and asked them if they are aware of the problem?
    Last edited by Sam Graf; 07-07-2019 at 08:56 AM.

I have not contacted them but I may ... can be frustrating talking to agents of a Large Corporate entity. I can do without access to that app but was just curious to see if I would get the dozens of emails again. Despite clearing the category cache in Web Filter.
    What I find most peculiar is that I get a large number of email notifications for a couple of days despite only trying the website once. The emails are all the same data and time. I even rebooted the firewall and they keep coming. I would expect only a single email ever time I tried the URL.

I thought I should close this out for others reference. I upgraded to Untangle 14.2 and I am no longer blocked and I am not receiving dozens of email notifications. It is all good again thanks to Untangle.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123