Default Webfilter stops processing traffic randomly

Since upgrading my untangle server to the latest version(14.2.0), the web filter application will randomly stop processing traffic taking down all web access.

I have reviewed system performance stats, nothing is overloaded and the few established vpn tunnels I have on it stay up.

The only way to get web access working again is to stop the web filter application, wait, and then turn it back on.

Suggestions of where to look to find the root cause would be appreciated.

Fixed in 14.2.1 which is being rolled out. If you want the version immediately, email support your UID and ask to be put on the priority queue.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Thank you for the quick feedback. I ended up rebuilding on a newer piece of hardware with the latest version. The issue has been resolved.

The only other thing I am seeing with the new version 14.2.1 is an error in the Web GUI

Exception!

This error message is present in all 4 browsers, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge. All the caches were cleared and its still present. It causes some of the reports elements to show "Please wait ... " on the Dashboard.

Any idea what is causing this?