I've tried to configure web-filter to get e-mails with all blocks on Web Filter (as had some issues with Netflix few weeks ago), unfortunately the rule I've created shows all the blocks, but also I have a phone with hardcoed dns.google in it and that creates a lot of e-mail.

I've checked wiki "We're getting tons of email alerts!" but id dosen't work, whenever I add requestLine paremeter, the rule stops working (Event rule, blocking in web filters work).

Here how I've setup the Event rule for alerts:
Description: Web Filter blocks ALL -dns.google.com
Class: WebFilterEvent
blocked is True
requestLine does not contain dns.google

I've tried dns.google, "dns.google" and even full GET, whenever I put any of those in the alert rule it stops reporting everything.

Apprecaite the help.