Default Administrator mail address in block page

When my users get the Blocked Access page, the e-Mail address that this link points to: If you have any questions, Please contact your network administrator. is mailto:null. And if I click the link, it opens Outlook and fills in the mail address as "null".

I have purchased Policy Manager, and Directory connector, but have not purchased the Branding Manager. Where does UT pick up what this address is supposed to be ? And how do I go about changing it ?

( Linux and source code editing skills are non existant )

In branding manager.
    The world is divided into 10 kinds of people, who know binary and those not

So I have to pay for a license to Branding Manager just so I can change the e-mail adress ? Seems a bit short sighted !

Untangle Lite (Open Source) is meant to be used as a trial. Little things like that are intentional to get people to support the project. I'm sorry you're not happy with all the stuff you get for free, and decide to focus on a little e-mail link.

Perhaps you would prefer it to go back to the way it was? One upon a time that e-mail link connected to support@untangle.com.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Master Untangler

Well after upgrade to 7.3.1 I've get null as well. Have a license and my email in branding manager, and it was working with 7.2 !!

That was a bug with the 7.3 upgrade, you should be able to clear the field, save it, and reapply the changes.

For some oddball reason the 7.3 upgrade nuked branding settings for some people. 7.3.1 was supposed to fix it, but it didn't in all cases. If that doesn't fix it, contact support, they'll get you sorted.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com