Default Adding Web Monitor Pass Site Rule

Hi,

Have been receiving alerts for page access to this site http://api.peer5.com/... and want to add a pass site rule.

After adding these three pass rules:

*.peer5.com
    api.peer5.com
    peer5.com

I'm still getting alerts about access to the site.

Any ideas to make this work?

What does the alert say?

Passing the site won't do much, as its not blocked.
    It will make sure it isn't flagged, but that won't have any effect on the alert.

If you just want to disable the alert then just disable the alert in reports settings.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

The alert:

----------------
    The following event occurred on the Untangle Server @ 2017-03-25 18:34:51.853

Malware Distribution Point website visit detected:
    Web Monitor logged http://api.peer5.com/peer5.jwplayer7.plugin.js (Malware Distribution Point)

Sorry for my early poor explained post. I know access is not blocked, I just want to get rid of *this* alert (not disable all alerts).

What I really meant was that none of those three "Pass Site" entries/rules get's rid of the alert as the docs seem to say it should.

makes sense.
    Go into reports settings and disable that specific alert rule.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Seems like my four eyes aren't enough, and that I also need to learn to read better...

Indeed the rule only seems to get rid of the "flagged" status. In the alert:

"blocked": false,
    "flagged": false,

-> If you just want to disable the alert then just disable the alert in reports settings.

Had to look around a bit to find the right place to add the exception (looked first at the reports page instead of the reports app).

Methinks a field condition "flagged = false" should be the default for alerts, otherwise what good is unflagging a site...

Thanks for the directions, very useful after putting more eyes on the problem.