Default Malware lookup resource/site?

Maybe off topic here, but I am very new to Untangle. I have it up and running at my home. From one of my PCs, I am getting a VERY frequent web monitor alert for Phishing/Fraud. Is there any resource that will help me identify what program, app, browser, etc is the problem?

Follow on question: if this is just an annoyance, that can't be uninstalled, is there a very quick way to just suppress that one alert, maybe just on that one PC?

Thanks all! Very excited as to the capabilities of this thing!

Check web monitor events for the site triggering the flagging. Most likely it's an ad site referred to from a visited site. Trace back in the events from the Phishing event to trace down the site.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Quote Originally Posted by jcoffin View Post
    Check web monitor events for the site triggering the flagging. Most likely it's an ad site referred to from a visited site. Trace back in the events from the Phishing event to trace down the site.
    Thanks for the fast reply. Yes, I found the remote server ip and site, and found in fact that is does appear to be an ad generating site. But I am having a real hard time finding the app or program on the PC that is calling it. For example, if I close down ALL browsers, the alert is still generating on Untangle. Sometimes every 10 mins...sometimes multiple times a minute. Driving me nuts

And as to my follow up? What if I would quickly like to suppress this alert?

you can disable the alert entirely in report > alert rules or config > events > alert rules in 13.0

or you can modify it so that it only sends once per X minutes
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by dmorris View Post
    you can disable the alert entirely in report > alert rules or config > events > alert rules in 13.0

or you can modify it so that it only sends once per X minutes
    I am currently on 12.2.1, and am running on a Linksys flashed router. Is it easy to get the 13.0 version for someone new to Untangle? I am technically savvy, just new to Untangle.

Thanks much!

then you can edit alert rules in reports settings.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.