Default Removing our domain from a Web Monitor alert

Hi,

We produce a browser-based SAAS product and have a client whose install of Web Monitor has flagged our system's API as a Malware Distribution Point. Could anyone suggest where to start with investigating this please?

We've checked our host / domain on all the major blacklist & malware checkers and it comes up clean. However we do seem to be showing as Malware on Zvelo for some reason.

Does anyone know which blacklisting / malware database Web Monitor uses to generate its alerts? That might be a good place for us to start with an appeal of our domain's entry.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Master Untangler

Untangle uses zvelo (as far as i know) so you will need to contact zvelo. I think a lot of other companies use zvelo so you can expect more blocks as long as you are listed with zvelo.

zvelo also embeds a lot of lists so its possible, even likely, that its coming from somewhere else, like google's list.

I would also investigate that there is not malware hosted somewhere on your domain. If you allow for uploads (even unindexed somewhere - they can link to them) or have DNS that points to IPs you don't own are common ways to get malware "in" your domain.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Quote Originally Posted by BigKnot View Post
    Untangle uses zvelo (as far as i know) so you will need to contact zvelo. I think a lot of other companies use zvelo so you can expect more blocks as long as you are listed with zvelo.
    Fantastic, thanks for the information.

Steve

Will dot, thanks for the suggestion.

Steve