Untanglit

Default Canít access local LAN devices

Hello,

I set up my WireGuard on untangle but I can’t get the internet connect or the local LAN devices I have on there. I’m sure it’s something simple but does anyone have a clue as to how I can do that?
    Last edited by languy99; 09-15-2022 at 03:16 PM.

That Which Lurks Below

Depends what 'can't access' means and how you're trying to reach them: what are you doing to try and reach them and what's the result of that action?

• It could be that the device(s) in question has an internal firewall that rejects traffic from outside its own subnet: your VPN-connected client's internal IP will be drawn from the WireGuard pool, rather than your internal interface(s)'s. (Windows Firewall often does this.)
    • Might be that you're trying to reach devices which are not included in WireGuard's AllowedIPs attribute, which means you don't have a route to them.
    • Maybe there's a switch or router between the NG Firewall and the device(s) in question that's interfering somehow.
    Grśme Ravenscroft ē Technical Marketing Engineer
    ('gram', like the unit of measurement)
    he/him
    Please don't reboot your NGFW.
    How can we make Arista ETM products better?

Untanglit

Please see revised post. I misspoke when I said I can access the net. I can’t. For some reason I can’t access anything with it on.

That Which Lurks Below

Quote Originally Posted by languy99 View Post
    Please see revised post. I misspoke when I said I can access the net. I can’t. For some reason I can’t access anything with it on.
    Noted! Are you having the issue on a remote client device that's connecting to the NG Firewall via WireGuard?

Show us your client setup, please:
    wg client setup.png
    Grśme Ravenscroft ē Technical Marketing Engineer
    ('gram', like the unit of measurement)
    he/him
    Please don't reboot your NGFW.
    How can we make Arista ETM products better?